Fill in the blanks.
- A grinding wheel is a ⸺ cutting tool.
- The most commonly used material for single-point cutting tools used on the lathe is ⸺.
- Drawing is a language of ⸺.
- In gas welding, ⸺ and ⸺ are mixed.
- A quick return mechanism is used on ⸺ machines.
- In hot working, metals are heated ⸺ the recrystallization temperature.
- ⸺ are used on intelligent robots.
- To create a replica of a system, the ⸺ technique is used.
- Computer-aided process planning is the link between ⸺ and ⸺.
- AGV is a ⸺ cart.
- acetylene, oxygen
- a set of high-level instructions
- pattern making
- CAD; CAM
- independently operated, self-propelled
The study material for AMIE/B Tech/Junior Engineer exams is available at https://amiestudycircle.com